Kokology ^^

Kokology...


--Any one heard that before?If you haven't, this is what it means.


_It is derived from the japanese word Kokoro which means mind or spirit affixed with the word -logy which we all know is derived from the word -logos which mean study. So it means it is the study of the human spirit. It is like a psychological game in which the player's answers reflects on their spirit or simply put it's a game of self-discovery.

---This is the study pioneered by Tadahiko Nagao and Isamu Saito,both professors at Rissho and Waseda Universities in Japan. They also published a series of books under the same name. It contains a series of quizzes that will lead you to discover your attitudes towards love,life,work,family and sex. And it often provide interesting and hilarious results to seemingly innocent questions.



----And true enough, when I bought a copy of it, it instantly became a hit with my friends. It is a great way to spice up your barkada bonding moments and of course a chance to know alot more about your friends (don't forget,you can use their answers against them if you find it to be too hilarious. :D). I really had fun teasing them about their answers. And for starters i'll leave a link for you so you could discover the fun it will give you. I especially enjoyed this particular quiz for it really gave me a stomachache after knowing my friend's answers. So do try and enjoy this game :)


and PLEASE NO CHEATING :)

http://kokology.livejournal.com/2613.html

Comments

  1. this cracked me up :) fun but quite true really, hehehe. just don't ask me about my answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I can't..? Why not? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaha nice one!! i had so much time reflecting on my answers.. kokology.. hope to get a copy of one of its book.. i also wanted to be a psychiatrist :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. By all means do so :) hehe I'm really fond of books and games like this. So when I found it at National Bookstore one day, I bought it immediately XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. This is quite funny. =)) I'll get a copy of this, for sure. Thanks for sharing it here!

    You write well! I quite envy you. Hehe. Thank you for following. I followed back. :)

    http://chainmyeveryday.blogspot.com/
    Caryl from I <3 Books

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

forgotten tissue paper rants

Read, write, and be free :)